The album below was embossed with D'Vine Swirls and then I rubbed gold ink over it. I was not crazy about how it turned out, sooo....
On the album below, I used Core'dinations paper and I lightly sanded the surface to bring out the core color. I like this album the best. I think it turned out really great.
Recipe for 1 album:
Cutting them at 4" wide will assure that the fit perfectly in an A2 embossing folder. So, all cuts are at 4" in width.
I cut 2 from dark brown Core'dinations papers.
I cut 10 others from various double sided paper I had in my stash.
The 2 outside cuts, I embossed with D'vine Swirls. I then sanded them lightly to bring out the core color.
I inked around all the pages with gold ink.
Stacked them together, the holes line up perfectly, and tied ribbons through the holes.
I punched a hole in the top right had corner and added some Prima flowers.
Very simple and quick to do. Hope you enjoy.