Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My First Award

Yay!!! My first award. I was so excited when I saw I had been given this award by Paper Panther and Rayna, Thanks! Be sure to check out their site at Purple Peeps Techniques. They have a lot of adorable projects. They also have some awesome videos.



Upon receiving this award I must...



1) Thank the person who gave this award to me and link it back to their blog
2) Share 8 things about myself
3) Pass this award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered
4) Leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition!

8 things about me ...

1) I am a Christian who loves the Lord and is not ashamed to say so. I give thanks to God for who I am and where I am today. I have been truly blessed in so many ways.
2) I have the best husband in the whole world, he is my absolute best friend. I have 3 grown children, a son and two daughters, who I am very proud of. My children have given me 5 precious grandchildren 3 boys and 2 girls. The range in age from 3 months old to 3 years old. They totally light up my life.

3) I have two yorkies that are like my little children. Both are females. One of them weighs 11.5 pounds, the other one weighs 2.9 pounds. They play together well and are very entertaining. I do spoil them a lot.

4) Besides paper crafting, I also love to crochet and knit. I may post some of those projects later.

5) Other things I like to do besides crafting are hiking, reading, and gaming (wii, gameboy, xbox, etc.)

6)I have a purse fetish like most women have a shoe fetish. I have a large collection purses because I can't resist buying a really cute purse when I see one.

7) I collect porcelain dolls and have done so for quite some time now. I have an extensive collection. Some are worthless, but I love them. Others are quite valuable. Perhaps I will post some pics of my dolls later.

8) Before becoming a college instructor, I worked as software engineer (computer programmer) for 10 years. I have always wanted to teach and I love writing programs, so my job suits me very well. My next biggest goal it learn to program the iPhone and write some apps for the App Store.

It was hard to decide on just 8 blogs to pass this award to. I follow so many blogs where there are a lot of talented people and I love them all. But since I could choose only 8, here are ones that I am passing this award to ...

1)  A Little Bit of Detail

2) The Purple Muse

3) Raechel's Cards

4) The Serendipitous Scrapper

5) Meesh's Pieces

6) Live Laugh Scrap

7) More Than Favors

8) The Beautiful Life

 Please go check out their blogs and give them some love. They are all extremely talented and assure you that you will not be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome- you deserve it! -PPT http://purplepeepstechniques.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete