Thursday, February 24, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Card




I am entering this card in the following contest.

Cooking with Cricut - Swirls and Twirls (I used the D'vine Swirls Cuttlebug folder).

Always Crafting - Whimsical Wednesday Challenge. This week's challenge is to make something using some distressing technique. (I used Tim Holtz sanding block, to distress the Core'dinations paper that I had embossed using my Cuttlebug)

Fantabulous Cricut - Challenge Me Monday. This week's challenge is to use some embossing technique. (I used the Cuttlebug to emboss two of the papers on my card. One with D'vine Swirls and the other with Swiss Dots).

Cricut Cardz Challenge - To make a St. Patrick's Day card, but NO SHAMROCKS. (Since I don't own a cartridge with a leprechaun or a rainbow or pot of gold or any thing Irish, I was really challenged with this one. Finally, I decided to cut the mug from my Smiley Cards on my Gypsy, glitter it green for the green beer that people drink to celebrate St. Patrick's Day).

Mojo Monday - Make a card using the provided sketch. 

18 comments:

  1. LOVES!!! This is so cute. I love all the green. I have an entire green week coming up lol. Super cute.
    Hugs,
    Raven CWC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card! Love the bling! The sanding on the embossing looks really cool! Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!

    www.craftingmisfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut and at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The embossing, glitter, the punch really makes this card stand out, great job on the challenge. Thanks so much for joining CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card! I am a new follower! Thanks for joining us over at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, Phyllis! I love the embossing and the glittery green beer! Thanks for swirling & twirling with us this week at Cooking With Cricut.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team
    www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome card! TFS and thanks for joining us this week at Cooking With Cricut:)
    ~Madison CWCDT funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love those colors !
    Thanks for playing this week with Cooking With Cricut.
    Have a great Saturday ;-)
    Maria Elena CWC DT
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Pholly. What a great job with the card. Love those colors together. Great job with the embossing technique. Thank you for joining us at Whimsical Wednesday:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a festive card! Love all the green... my favorite color! Love the bling on that mug.
    tfs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! Love the glitter! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Cricut Cardz! :o)
    Theresa DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun card! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an awesome card!! Love the green beer! Thanks for hanging out with us this week at Cricut cardz challenge!! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great St Patty's card! I love the glitter and the swirls. Thanks for playing with us at Cricut Cardz Challenge. Hope to see you back again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great card! That beer mug looks fantastic! Great job with the embossing too!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete